To meet our club insurance and contact tracing obligations, all participants will have had to fill in the online membership form and paid their membership fees. All boats participating must have the relevant racing insurance.
1. Wed 1st July-19:20 warning signal
2. Sunday 5thJ uly-14:00 warning signal (2 races)
3. Wed 8th July-19:20warning signal
4. Sunday 12th July-14:00 warning signal (2 races)
5. Wed 15th July-19:20 warning signal
6. Sunday 19th July-14:00 warning signal (2 races)
Club duties will be pooled from those members that have expressed their interest in competing in each series and who are qualified, maintaining same household where possible and multi household ‘pods’, also single manned support boats with suitably experienced holders of the safety boat qualification.
Each race will be risk assessed based on the phase 3 ISA risk assessment template. Additional risks to be considered, will include weather forecasts and an upper wind limit of 15 knots.
Please note: That by attending the club and competing in the series you waive all liability from the club and therefore accept the risk of Covid – 19.
If you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19 please stay at home – fever, cough, shortness of breath, body aches, diarrhoea, headache.